These crayons are so easy, we’re gonna drop the directions in 6 sentences:
- Remove wrappers from old/broken crayons.
- Break them into small pieces and fill an oven-safe silicone mold.
- Heat oven to 225 and slide the mold into the oven on a baking sheet.
- Cook for 10-15 mins (keep checking).
- Let the crayons cool for a while on the counter, and then transfer into the refrigerator for just a little bit longer.
- Pop out and enjoy!
Fun tip: You can swirl the melted crayons with a toothpick while they’re still hot to create fun patterns!
Here are some molds like the ones we used: