Journal Prompts for Creatives
January 24, 2022 / /
By Delaney MacKenzie
By setting aside time to journal, even if it’s just 5-10 minutes of your busy day, you can work through some of your racing thoughts and make room for more creative ideas. Did we mention it’s great for your mindset too? Here are some journal prompts to get you started:
- 3 things you are grateful for and why
- 1 thing you are proud of
- What makes you inspired?
- What is holding you back right now?
- What are you ready to let go of?
- What do you want more of in your life?
- Write a letter to your future self
- Weekly reflection – what went well for you last week and what didn’t?
Hey you! I'm Tracy.
Daisy Made is our “creative happy place” a space to gather and grow collectively. Where no one feels left behind, stuck, or alone in the process of pursuing their craft - because we’re not meant to go at it on our own!
Leave a Comment