Got 10 Minutes? Try This Simple and Delicious Naan Pizza
Since this is the first recipe Daisy Made is publishing, we thought it would be good to share our mission as far as food’s concerned! We aim to share recipes that are accessible + made with simple ingredients. Real food that will fuel creativity and joy!
These naan pizzas are truly the easiest recipe ever and will take about 15 mins start to finish. Brush pieces of naan with herb oil, lay on a couple pieces of sliced mozzarella + tomatoes and then bake for 10 mins at 425. Pull them out and top with greens of your choice (we used micro arugula) and a little balsamic glaze, and you are DONE!
- Olive oil
- Garlic + herbs (if you're making herbed olive oil)
- Sliced mozzarella
- Micro Arugula (or greens of your choice)
- Balsamic Glaze
- Preheat oven to 425
- Brush naan with herbed olive oil (regular olive oil with seasonings of your choice works too!)
- Lay slices of mozzarella and tomatoes onto naan
- Bake for about 10 mins, or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown
- Top with a handful of micro arugula or greens of choice
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze
Hey you! I'm Tracy.
Daisy Made is our “creative happy place” a space to gather and grow collectively. Where no one feels left behind, stuck, or alone in the process of pursuing their craft - because we’re not meant to go at it on our own!